If you are looking for a way to modernize your network infrastructure, improve your network uptime and resiliency, and simplify management, you might want to look into Infoblox DDI.
Infoblox DDI is an enterprise-grade network services solution that enables and unifies networking and security through global visibility, automation, and control. At the heart of the solution is DDI — DNS, DHCP, and IP Address Management — three strategic and critical network functions that drive network reliability and performance.
DNS is the service that translates domain names into IP addresses, enabling devices to communicate over the internet. DHCP is the service that assigns IP addresses to devices on a network, allowing them to access network resources. IP address management is the process of planning, tracking, and managing the IP address space on a network, ensuring optimal utilization and security.
Infoblox NIOS DDI provides a single platform for managing these critical network services, reducing complexity, cost, and risk. It integrates with various cloud, security, and automation platforms, enabling you to unify the benefits of your on-prem, private/hybrid, and public/multi-cloud environments.
But don’t just take our word for it. In 2023, Infoblox commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct an independent Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) Study to examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying Infoblox DDI.
The study is based on five interviews and surveys with 34 customers who deployed and used Infoblox DDI for at least three years. The results are aggregated into a globally distributed composite organization with $10 billion in annual revenue.
The TEI Study found that Infoblox DDI delivered significant benefits for the composite organization, such as:
- Savings from legacy infrastructure: By replacing multiple legacy DDI solutions with Infoblox DDI, the composite organization saved $7.1 million over three years in hardware, software, maintenance, and power costs.
- Time savings from consolidated DDI automation: By automating and simplifying DDI tasks with Infoblox DDI, the composite organization saved 70% of the networking engineer time spent on DDI activities, totaling 14,000 hours that could be redirected to higher value initiatives.
- Improved business continuity: By enhancing the availability and reliability of the network services with Infoblox DDI, the composite organization realized a value of $500,225 by increasing network uptime 15% (from 87% to 99.995%), reducing troubleshooting call frequency by 92%, improving productivity, and avoiding unplanned downtime.
- IT help desk efficiencies from DDI automation: By reducing the number and duration of DDI-related incidents and requests with Infoblox DDI, the composite organization saved of the IT help desk time spent on DDI issues, leading to $3.6 million in cost savings over three years.
- Unquantified benefits: The study also identified some unquantified benefits of Infoblox DDI, such as improving configuration accuracy and reducing manual documentation, security holes and errors.
Based on primary customer research and data, the study calculated that Infoblox DDI can provide a 346% ROI, a net present value (NPV) of $8.75 million, and a payback period of less than six months for the composite organization.
If you want to learn more about the Infoblox DDI solution, receive your own copy of the Forrester TEI study, contact your Infoblox account team or visit us on Infoblox.com. You can download the full TEI Study, request a demo or start a free trial to see for yourself how Infoblox DDI can modernize your network and provide you with the strategic edge you need for today’s competitive marketplace.