We’ve been talking a lot recently about expectations versus reality in hybrid cloud deployments (see the recent IDG white paper Infoblox commissioned on the topic here). There’s no doubt there’s a clear payoff. There’s no doubt that it looks easy. But there’s also no doubt that there are some gotchas too.
The promise of cloud’s speed and agility – whether IT is deploying public, private, or hybrid versions – often has enterprises jumping in with both feet. The problem is, it’s not always IT carefully planning a deployment. Sometimes it’s a more-impromptu deployment, as when lines-of-business set up “shadow IT” within the public cloud. Whether you are dipping your toe into cloud or jumping in both feet first, there are often overlooked issues that cause major problems. Those are the gotchas.
Want to be ready for the gotchas? Join us for an interactive webinar July 28th at 11 a.m. PT. We’ll be covering:
- Dealing with multi-platform deployments (VMware, AWS, OpenStack and more)
- Managing the unique differences in orchestration
- Identifying best practices to ensure consistent policies across the enterprise
- Eliminating manual processes that slow deployment times
- Balancing the need for speed with visibility for management
- And several others
Register here so you don’t get got.