Infoblox is expanding its DNS security portfolio to address more customer use cases and introduce a software-as-a-service (SaaS) version of our Infoblox DNS Firewall.
We’re seeking your help to make sure the product meets your needs. We’ve just launched a Technical Advisory Board (TAB) to get your feedback for this offering, which we expect will be generally available at the end of this year.
Today, Infoblox DNS Firewall is an on-premises solution, in either physical or virtual form. By extending our firewall into the cloud, we aim to provide:
- Protection for remote/branch users, as well as roaming users accessing enterprise data and applications
- Purpose-built, scalable and early detection of malware and DNS-based data exfiltration, without any changes to infrastructure
- A solution that is operationally easy to use, with rapid time to value
- Unified policy, reporting and management
- Tight integration with on-prem Infoblox DDI for enhanced visibility and ecosystem integrations
By joining the TAB, you will get:
- Early visibility into this important new service
- An opportunity to influence the feature set and roadmap
- Interaction with peers who have similar interests
We held our first TAB session last week, and more sessions are coming soon. To join the TAB, you will need to create a profile in the Infoblox Experts Community – if you haven’t already done so – and then go the DNSFWaaS TAB page. Thanks in advance for sharing your insight and helping shape the direction of this product.