Interest in deploying and securing enterprise-grade clouds continues unabated. Success stories abound, and the viability/elasticity/flexibility/reliability of the cloud – whatever “ity” you’re concerned about – is arguably clear.
One topic that is often overlooked is how enterprises should integrate AWS public cloud and Route 53 with traditional infrastructures. Many of our customers are trying to figure out how to blend the agility and openness of AWS with business and compliance requirements.
We have updated our webinar on best practices for AWS EC2 deployments for the folks at AWS Insider (and anyone else who wants to join). And if you want to get a head start, you can learn more about Infoblox DDI for Amazon Web Services, click here.
Join us Wednesday, January 13, at 10 a.m. PDT/1 p.m. EDT for a 30-minute webinar to learn how to:
- Understand why network components are critical with AWS
- See what might be missing with Route 53
- Ensure network visibility for spun-up and spun-down AWS resources
- Eliminate handoffs between the server and network teams
- Reduce risk for IP address and DNS record provisioning across Hybrid Clouds
To register, click here. And check out our other archived webinars about AWS:
- Enterprise-grade Amazon Web Services Deployments – Is Your Organization Ready?
- Infoblox DDI in Action for Amazon Web Services EC2
- Three Network Gotchas to Avoid with AWS EC2
- Hidden Gotchas Most IT Experts Miss in Hybrid Clouds