As growth in mega-trends such as mobility, work from anywhere, and cloud adoption continues, so too does the load on organizations already struggling to keep pace with increasing user expectations. The ability to “do more with less” is no longer a catchphrase; it’s now a rallying cry. So, the drive to quickly identify and implement real solutions that simplify ongoing management and control while optimizing the user experience is vital to business success.
Infoblox, a pioneer and industry leader in core network services and foundational security, recently released a significant update to BloxOne® DDI, an innovative SaaS-based solution to simplify the management and control of DNS, DHCP, and IP Address management, all essential services in today’s distributed enterprises. BloxOne DDI improves IT efficiency with unmatched visibility and control across all locations, optimizes critical cloud-based applications and services, and ensures direct internet access for all sites and locations, even if data center connectivity is lost.
The latest update of BloxOne DDI delivers:
- Real-Time Service Monitoring, displaying usage statistics for essential DNS and DHCP metrics, including DNS Query Responses, DNS Queries, and DHCP Leases Per Second.
- DNS & DHCP Activity & Status Reports, providing trend reporting of DNS Queries Per Second, Activity, and Responses, and DHCP Clients and DHCP Leases.
- DNS Flag Day 2020 Support, including the ability to configure “edns-udp-size” and “max-udp-size” to reduce fragmentation and retransmission over TCP.
- DHCP Resiliency & High Availability, allowing multiple DHCP servers to connect to a single DHCP hub for redundancy.
- Clearing of DNS Appliance Cache, to reset DNS cache for a targeted appliance without restarting DNS service.
- Application Wide Recycle Bin, providing the ability to recover previously deleted objects as and when needed.
- Object Copy Between IP Spaces, to transfer DHCP and IPAM objects from one IP Space to another or migrate objects from on-premises to SaaS-driven DDI.
Infoblox BloxOne® DDI empowers organizations with centralized management of essential services to ensure the efficient and reliable delivery of distributed enterprises. Allowing IT staff to manage growth and respond quickly as demands and expectations change. If simplifying the management, administration, and control of expanding environments are among your top business priorities, then take a look at Infoblox BloxOne® DDI.