Delivering applications and services that are easy to access, reliable, and responsive is critical to business success. However, as organizations of all sizes evaluate and implement improvements, the size and number of sites continue to grow, and stakeholder, user, and customer expectations continue to increase. So, the drive to quickly identify and implement real solutions that optimize administration and control, while easily expanding with the needs of growing environments are key requirements.
Infoblox, an industry leader, and pioneer in DNS, DHCP, and IP Address management (or DDI) for over 20 years, recently announced a new version of BloxOne™ DDI, an innovative cloud-managed solution for today’s distributed environments. BloxOne DDI utilizes specialized software on a choice of physical or virtual appliances to provide centrally managed core network services throughout the enterprise. BloxOne DDI consolidates the visibility, administration, and control of tens, hundreds, or thousands of distributed locations into a single interface, directs application traffic to the closest entry point for an optimized end-user experience, and ensures the survivability of managed sites and locations if datacenter connections are lost.
The latest release of BloxOne DDI delivers:
- Expanded integration with on-premises datacenter offering, providing the ability to monitor enterprise-wide cloud and on-premises DDI in a single interface.
- New administrative roles for greater access, visibility, and control.
- Dynamic DNS, allowing auto-updates of host records with DHCP IP settings across authoritative zones.
- Active/Active or Active/Passive Instance pairs to ensure the reliability of DHCP services.
- DHCP Authentication with AD to auto-direct non-authenticated users directly to the Guest network only.
- Multi-Select to take administrative action on multiple resources in a single step.
- 3rd party Identity Provider based SSO authentication via Okta.
Infoblox BloxOne™ DDI empowers organizations with centralized DNS, DHCP, and IP Address management, to ensure the reliable and efficient delivery of applications and services across distributed enterprises. Centralized cloud-managed administration and control simplify access and allow IT staff to respond quickly as demands and expectations change, while the innovative, purpose-built architecture delivers the best of breed simplified administration, and service level optimization today’s organizations demand.