In today’s complex business world, it is important to have right partners to provide complete solutions to customers. Infoblox prides itself being a partner-centric company and invests heavily in sales enablement, training, and field collaboration. To understand how Infoblox works with partners to make them successful, we have turned to Chris Jones, Chief Partner Officer at Infoblox.
In this lively discussion (originally broadcasted over Facebook), our VP of Product Marketing, Prakash Nagpal talks to Chris Jones on various aspects.
Watch the full video.
Here are a few key points from the video.
- Infoblox works with a broad spectrum of solution providers, systems integrators, and technology partners. This discussion focuses on solution providers and systems integrators in the core networking and security area.
- There are megatrends such as IoT and cybersecurity issues that are causing issues for enterprises and solution providers.
- These trends are causing both confusion and concern for enterprises and solution providers.
- Infoblox understands these megatrends and also sees the opportunity that is unveiled by these megatrends.
- Our focus is to help solution providers take advantage of the resulting marketing opportunity.
- Infoblox is investing in three aspects:
- Leverage the growth – develop enablement and training programs. Training goes beyond product training. It is about solution development based on unique customer conditions.
- Focus – Infoblox wants to invest in partners that are investing in Infoblox to deliver rewards and profits.
- Value – create value in how we work together with partners in the field.