According to 2017 IDC Report, the Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) prevention products and services revenue is estimated to grow from USD 801.5 Million in 2016 to USD 2,049.7 Million by 2021, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.7%.
DNS based attacks on the network are still commonplace. According to recent surveys, 94% of reflection/amplification attacks and 81% of application layer attacks leverage DNS. And these attacks can significantly damage a business, affecting its productivity, customer satisfaction, reputation, revenues, and profitability.
DDoS and other volumetric and DNS based exploits are pervasive largely because traditional cybersecurity solutions such as next-generation firewall (NGFW), application delivery controllers (ADC), and intrusion prevention systems (IPS) are not designed to address this DNS blind spot.
Infoblox Partners can address this often-ignored DNS threat vector, expand their security portfolio and protect customers’ infrastructure.
As a best practice, any solution that offers infrastructure protection must help ensure network, application and service availability. It should include the ability to protect critical network elements against a wide range of DNS based attacks including DDoS, help rapidly detect attack points and patterns, automatically discover non-compliant and vulnerable network devices, and provide visibility of your physical and virtual network. The solution should also automatically notify security tools such as a SIEM or NAC of network changes in real time.
Infoblox’s Infrastructure Protection Solution is designed based on best practices described above. It:
- Provides comprehensive infrastructure visibility
- Rapidly identifies vulnerable devices in the infrastructure
- Protects against the widest range of DNS-based attacks including DDoS
- Automatically notifies security ecosystem of network changes
- Offers centralized reporting that can be leveraged for further analysis and planning
Why Should Infoblox Partners Care?
- Address customers’ regulatory compliance requirements to protect infrastructure. DNS is the often-ignored threat vector, and Infoblox provides an opportunity to address this security blind spot.
- Educate and position the Infoblox solution for protection against network vulnerabilities and against widest range of external and internal DNS based attacks
- Gain visibility, identify vulnerabilities and ensure availability of your customer network
- Leverage reporting to rapidly detect attack points and patterns
- Grow Your Revenue
- By addressing the growing $2B DDoS prevention market
- Offering services for ecosystem integrations with SIEM, NAC and vulnerability scanner vendors
- Up-sell existing Infoblox DDI and DNS Firewall customers on this Infoblox security solution to ensure network visibility and compliance, and maintain infrastructure availability
- Enhance your security portfolio by bundling Infoblox Infrastructure Protection solution with your current offerings such as cloud, virtualization, managed security and networking
- Create opportunities to cross-sell additional security solutions such as Infoblox Data Protection and Malware Mitigation and Infoblox Threat Containment and Operations
Infoblox is the market share leading DNS, DHCP and IPAM (DDI) vendor that offers an elegant and comprehensive Infrastructure Protection Solution that adheres to best practices. With Infoblox Infrastructure Protection you gain complete infrastructure visibility, discover and remediate vulnerabilities in your network devices, provide DNS protection and share threat intelligence with your ecosystem.
Get started today by evaluating for your customers. Here are the three free trial options: