Do you have what it takes to win the coveted Infoblox Award of Excellence? We think you do, and we’d like to give you an opportunity to showcase why! What is the Infoblox Award of Excellence you ask? Great question! First off, they are going to be announced at Bloxfest, which I’m sure you’ve all heard of and are planning to attend. If you have any doubts about being there, lose them now and get yourself registered. If you are selected as one of 12 finalists, we’ll refund or waive your registration costs. If that isn’t incentive enough, check this out:
The selected honorees will receive:
- One complimentary pass to Infoblox Bloxfest being held May 17 – 19 at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts (Travel and hotel costs are the responsibility of the entering company.)
- A feature in the Infoblox Bloxfest Show Guide/mobile application
- A feature story on the Infoblox Bloxfest website
- A video vignette (recorded and produced by Infoblox) and featured at Bloxfest during the event
- An Infoblox Awards trophy presented in a private reception on May 17, 2016
- A $1,000 charitable donation to a non-profit organization of the winner’s choice
- A case study on the Infoblox site in the weeks following Bloxfest to recognize the success of the whole IT team who were part of the implementation
So what about the details?
These awards will be presented to the companies that can best demonstrate how their IT organizations have achieved measurable results and innovation in the application of DNS, DHCP, and IP address management (DDI) technologies, DNS security, network automation, or cloud/virtualization initiatives while optimizing business outcomes.
- Optimizing network quality of service and performance to reduce the time, cost, and risk associated with DNS, DHCP, or IP address management
- Solving a unique business challenge, such as compliance, survivability, or security by leveraging Infoblox technologies
- Excellence in the ability to deliver DNS, DHCP, IPAM, and/or network change and configuration services, including automation, to meet the needs of the business
- Expanding network security by proactively defending against malware and DDoS attacks with Secure DNS, including examples of how existing security solutions didn’t meet your requirements
- Automating end-to-end network processes to speed delivery of services and resolve production problems promptly
- Implementing next-gen data center or cloud deployments by leveraging automation for DNS and IP addressing
- Proactively identifying the most critical problems—synchronizing network, operations, and service views—and prioritizing them for resolution to minimize business disruptions
- Optimizing utilization of IT resources, capital, people, and assets through full alignment with business priorities
- Harnessing network data to improve reliability, minimize down time, and anticipate future bottlenecks
Who Can Submit a Nomination?
We encourage all Infoblox customers to submit an application today. Eligible customers are those using Infoblox solutions, including products from companies recently acquired by Infoblox.
|Accepting applications||March 23 – April 22, 2016|
|2016 Status notification sent to winners||May 2 – 6, 2016|
How do you submit your award nomination?
We look forward to receiving your nomination and seeing you at Bloxfest!