Today’s workforce is increasingly mobile and the number of employees working from multiple and remote locations is rising. Gartner estimates that by 2019, 57% of workers will not be deskbound in the office. According to a recent remote and mobile user study, 70% of organizations are concerned with data loss when users are off the network and 75% worry that malware would infiltrate the network due to increase in roaming or off-network access. In addition, remote and branch offices often don’t have resources to manage security infrastructure on-premise and end up compromising on their security posture.
Infoblox is excited to announce the availability of ActiveTrust Cloud beta – a SaaS service designed to provide protection on and off-premise – to roaming users and users in remote offices/branch offices. The new cloud service provides visibility into infected and compromised devices on or off-premise, prevents DNS based data exfiltration and automatically stops device communications with C&Cs/botnets by using an automated, high quality threat intelligence feed and unique behavioral analytics.
Delivered as a service, it is operationally easy to use, deploy, and maintain, reducing IT overhead, and is an ideal solution for organizations concerned with extending protection to or solely deploying protection for remote/branch office users and roaming users. Moreover, customers who have a hybrid deployment with Infoblox on-premise solution and the cloud service get unified policy management, analytics and reporting so that administrators can seamlessly manage policy, get enriched reports with on-premise Grid data and gain deep visibility for prioritizing threat remediation.
The free beta is full-featured and includes all the capabilities of the service including:
- Threat Insight – prevention of data exfiltration that other systems can’t detect; DGA and Fast flux detection
- DNS Firewall – comprehensive malware protection including C&C callbacks, phishing, exploit kits, ransomware and more
- Threat Intelligence – Curated and most up-to date threat intelligence
- Dossier – threat investigation tool for fast analysis to take action in minutes, not hours
- Integrated and detailed reporting – rich context on infected devices, user activity
- Hosted recursive DNS services – highly available anytime anywhere access
The access to beta will be made available from November 16th 2016. Don’t miss this opportunity to get early access to the service and see if it is right for you! Once the beta expires, you can choose to purchase the service tier that works for your needs. Please email betarequestATC@infoblox.com to request access.