One of the most interesting topics in high school biology class was the concept of symbiotic relationships. They make for interesting partnerships and abound throughout nature. One of the most popular is the clown fish and sea anemone. While the clown fish receives protection among the poisonous tentacles of the anemone, the flower-like sea creature receives food and a tidy house-keeper. This relationship provides advantages and benefits for both.
This symbiosis is also key to success in today’s business climate. You don’t have to look any further than LinkedIn and Facebook. Neither would be the success they are today without their users. It’s the interactions between the platform and the user which create such a powerful, symbiotic relationship.
Today, Infoblox is following the same storyline. We are pleased to announce the Infoblox Experts Program which recognizes individual community members who have made extraordinary contributions with helping customers; by sharing knowledge, providing community leadership, solving other member’s questions, and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration that drives a healthy and valuable Infoblox customer community.
They share their enthusiasm for Infoblox with their community, as well as representing the voice of the customer back to Infoblox. The goal of the Infoblox Experts Program is to empower all members to better share their knowledge, assist their peers in solving problems, and supporting the Infoblox community.
Our inaugural members include:
- Marty Adkins – Network Architect, NetCraftsmen
- Lon Thompson – Infrastructure Engineer with Nationwide
- Susan Calland – Senior Network Engineer, Electronic Arts
- David Evans – Network Infrastructure Tools & Services, Caterpillar
- Paul Roberts – UK Technical Manager, PC Network
- Paulo Elias da Costa – IT Project Analyst, Agility Networks
- Grayson Denny – Network Analyst, Inmar
- Markus Plaul – IT System Engineer Consultant, Controlware
- Domenico Bordiga – Consultant, Piemme Sistemi
- Alex Shcukin – Snr Security Analyst, Emblem Health
You’ll be seeing these fellow community members posting, guest authoring blogs, commenting and answering questions! At this point, you may be asking, “so who is the clown fish and who’s the anemone in this scenario?” Good question! I have a feeling there will be times where we all feel like the clown fish, and at other times feel like the sea anemone!
If you’re interested in participating in the program, would like more information on membership criteria and benefits, or give your opinion on “who’s-who” in this scenario, please contact us at: email@example.com